Let’s talk about the sattvic diet:
It improves the immune system and acts as an immune booster
The Sattvic diet helps increase the nutrient content of raw vegetables and salads by 40%. helps maintain essential nutrients, fiber, antioxidants, protein, minerals, and monounsaturated fats. At the same time, it also promotes the body’s immunity and a healthier immune system.
Satvik comes from the Sanskrit word “Sattva” which implies pure, clean, and powerful energy. per Bhagavad Bhagavadgita, the food that a person chuck directly influences their thoughts, character, mental well-being, and health. per Chandogya’s sacred text, intake of Satvik food purifies the mind, and removes toxins from our body, therefore cleansing each body and mind. Bhagavad Gita is an element of Mahabharat whereby Lord avatar offers valuable recommendations to Pandu aristocrat mythical being on a way to beat back your tensions and revel in a cheerful life. one of the chapters in Gita is alone dedicated to how and what to eat to steer a powerful and healthy life.
Let’s understand the meaning of “Gunas”. Gunas means qualities of nature in Sanskrit.
There are three types of Gunas
It means purity, well-being, a healthy and balanced mind and body, positivity, and peace.
Rajasic Food :
This means lust, passion, an active and intense mind, restlessness, anger, and stress.
Tamasic food :
Means laziness, clumsiness, indolence, lethargy, or slowness.
Every item residing or non-residing component (together with humans) withinside the universe has some of these three Gunas. The depth or proportions of those Gunas range in every individual. A non-secular manner of lifestyles objectives to boom the Sattva Guna to benefit wholesome and balanced lifestyles.
Benefits of the Sattvic Diet
- It improves the immune system and acts as an immune booster
- The sattvic diet helps increase the nutrient content of raw vegetables and salads by 40%.
- Helps maintain essential nutrients, fiber, antioxidants, protein, minerals, and monounsaturated fats. At the same time, it also promotes the body’s immunity and a healthier immune system.
- Helps Weight Loss.
- If our daily meal includes sattvic foods such as a fresh salad made from seasonal vegetables and fruits, lentils and sprouts will greatly promote weight loss. vitamins and minerals.
- Provides a feeling of satiety that saves you from sinful snacking before your next meal. Chewing food slowly has been shown to reduce fat absorption and instantly boost metabolism.
- Sattvic food is high in fiber, which helps reduce calories.